Monday, January 4, 2010

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 109

Hi Team!

Not much to report today.  I walked 8,565 steps by 10:15 this morning then I changed my clothes and accidently left Pete sitting on my bed so I have no idea of my actual count for the day.  I drank right on two quarts of water and tea today, but I intended to drink 3+ quarts because I was really feeling dehydrated when I walked today.  I will have to make a concentrated effort to do better tomorrow.  I slept just okay last night and should have gotten more so I am only giving myself 2 of 3 today.

Other than that, I have nothing to report so here's an idea.  If each of my followers/team members would send me a picture of themselves and a little biographical blurb by posting a comment (which I will then reject when I moderate the comments so that it does not post for anyone to see), I will feature each one of you on my blog at some point in the near future and you can all meet the rest of the team!  Please do not procrastinate! (Says the pot)

Until I blog again, stay safe!

Hotflash out

No comments:

Post a Comment