Monday, December 21, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 95

Hi Team!

I slept well again last night and that was even after staying up late being a night owl. It felt good to get back into my walking routine today after last week not going so well for that. Pete recorded 13,461 steps today. I also made a point to do some steps today when I found some available to me and I had time. YAY ME! It wasn't all at once, because I was working, but I took the stairs ten times just to do it. I have had lots of herbal tea today too, and some juice and milk. That put me at about 3 quarts of fluids today. I am 3 for 3 again! :D

On a personal note, my son surprised me tonight. When I got home I discovered that he and his girlfriend had wrestled their way through the jungle that is our spare room, crawled up into the attic and brought down all the Christmas stuff. We will be decorating after all. We had talked about not doing it because it was going to be so much work to get to the stuff and lots of excuses were made by all three of us. I am so thankful that my son did this. Now I am getting excited again, for Christmas!

Thanks for cheering me up, team!

Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment