Monday, December 21, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 94

Hi Team!

THis will be a short report only because I should be in bed.

Pete recorded 5,928 steps today. Pretty good for a Sunday. I drank two quarts today and I slept extremely well last night. YAY ME! Another 3 for 3! =D

Although it is technically tomorrow already, (12:38a.m.) I will be able to get plenty of sleep because I don't have to work until noon. The only other obigation I have is to meet Coach Alex and walk! And I am SO looking forward to that after this last week!

Thanks for continuing to encourage me. The doubt monster has been lurking again. It's because my knees and hips have been hurting a lot lately. But I'm not letting him win! I WILL over come this. I really think stairs are the answer. Well, stairs and Prayers!

Until we blog again...

Stay SAFE!

Hotflash out.

1 comment:

  1. Always remember you CAN do it!!!
    and you're never alone! I'm sure the cold weather doesn't help your hips and knees either..
    thanks so much for the kind words on my blog too. I really appreicate them.
    Prayers for you also!

    ReplyDelete