Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 96

Hi Team!!

I am amazed that I have had three good nights in a row! I could really get used to sleep! LOL Pete recorded 8440 steps today, though I know he reset at least once. I drank two quarts today, barely. I'll try a little harder tomorrow, but still I'm 3 for 3! YAY ME!

I finally got my Christmas decorations up today!! I love my little 4 1/2 foot tree with my four hallmark ornaments: snoopy fireman (a gift from one of my staff), 1956 Chevy firetruck (a gift from one of the kids I serve at work), snoopy and woodstock camping and snoopy's "Joe Christmas". I have other ornaments, of course, but these are my newest ones. I just love Christmas and was feeling a little blue as my family and I had not gotten around to working our way through our spare room (translate, disorganized storage shed)to get to the attic to get our Christmas things down. Now that my son, who keeps saying, ("We don't need to decorate for Christmas" and "I'm glad we don't have a tree")took the time to dig it out and haul it down, I feel so much better! It's funny how teenagers can make you want to slam your head in the door one second and make you melt faster than a snowball on a hot woodstove the next.

Now I just have to buy a few more things, wrap 80% of them and bake cookies!

Until next blog, stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment