Monday, October 5, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 26

Hi Team!

This will be a short post. It is late and I need to sleep.

Today Pete recorded 12, 649 steps. I'm doing great on walk days but still need to consistantly hit 8,000 on the off days.

I drank two and a half quarts today. YAY ME. It is starting to be come a habit to drink. I don't have to think about it much any more.

I only got about 5 hours to sleep. If I get off now, I will have about 6 1/2 hours before I have to get up. Needless to say, that IS the plan.

Before I go, I would like to send out a special thank you to Coach Alex. Although she was feeling under the weather today, she still got up and got out to come walk with me and encourage me. Alex, you're the best friend ever!

Be sure and check with your local fire departments this week for any open houses and special events. This is national fire prevention week. For anyone who wants to make my day, I am collecting pens with fire department logos! hint hint. :D

Thanks for reading and for encouraging me.

Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment