Sunday, October 4, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 25

Hi Team!

Well, I told you yesterday Sunday is a day of rest and it has been :D
Yay ME! LOL

Pete say's I walked 2911 steps today. That is because most of the day was spent sleeping or writing at the computer. I love weekends because it is SO much easier to find time to sleep! I got a good eight hours last night and actually woke up on my own, without an alarm clock.

I've done very well with my fluids today. I have had about 72 ounces. YAY ME.

Well, Only three more days and it will be time to take an official weigh in. I will also be taking my measurements to see any progress there.

I have been unable to figure out why I was not getting comments left on this blog. Since I started investigating this problem I have not recieved a single comment. Please let me know via e-mail if you leave a comment so I will know if I am missing any. Your comments are encouraging to me and help me to stay motivated. Thanks.

Nothing much else to report so, until later, Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment