Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 27

Hi Team!

Today Pete say's I walked 5,924 steps. I'm still trying to figure out how to bring that number up during the course of my day.

I drank about 70 ounces today. YAY ME! I am so happy that it is becoming a habit. I cannot say the same about exercise yet, but I wish I could. Next week I am going to try and increase the stairs on my walks from 12 sets to 15. That might be too soon, but I'm going to try. I figure that when 30 is a piece of cake, I will start wearing a backpack or something.

Tomorrow is the day I officially weigh in and re-take my measurements. I am a little nervous about it. I am not sure why. I guess I am afraid I will be disappointed but no matter what, I shouldn't be. Already I am feeling better and have more energy. My clothes are fitting better. My son said I look healthier and seem to be more energetic and upbeat. Really I have nothing to complain about!

Well, I am off to bed. I have about 6 hours until I have to get up. I guess I still need to figure that one out, huh?

Remember to test your smoke detectors and STAY SAFE!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment