Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 20

Hi Team!

Whoops! I was supposed to write this last night. I stayed up too late working on another project and forgot to blog :(

So, when I say "today" I really mean yesterday because it is already tomorrow!

Today was a relatively uneventful day. Nothing spectacular occurred in relation to my climb up the ladder. Pete's buttons got pushed, yet again, so I have no accurate pedometer reading to report. My best guess is somewhere around 7,000 steps.

I drank about 60 ounces of fluid. YAY ME!

I didn't get much sleep, but that is normal. I must continue to work on this. God is Able.

I did spend my morning with another huge supporter. My friend Sunny and I went to coffee together to catch up on old times. I haven't spent much time with her at all in the last year and it was very nice to play catch up. She makes an awesome cheerleader and we have decided to meet every tuesday.

Well, that is about it for now. As always, stay safe!

Hotflash out

No comments:

Post a Comment