Monday, September 28, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 19

Hi Team!

Not a lot to report today. Pete said that I walked 11,439 steps today. I drank almost two quarts of fluids today. YAY ME!

I am still having some trouble with my right knee wanting to give out on me when stepping up or down as from a curb or stairs. I will have to overcome this somehow and strengthen that knee. God is able!

I am not doing very well at consistant sleep times. I got about 5 1/2 hours last night. I must improve on this, although, considering the time of night I am posting this, tomorrows post wont be reporting any better sleep times!

I need to seriously consider adding something to my week as far as exercise and conditioning goes. I knew this would be a big commitment, but the reality is starting to hit. I have a hard time committing to more time for anything. I know I will have to give up some free time to add conditioning and strength training to my routine. I am considering returning to the YMCA's 12 week program. It is a program that gets people started in regular exercise including cardio, weights and flexibility exercises. It is a supervised program designed to establish healthy habits and to teach participants hoow to use equipment and establish routines. Since my husband is a full time YMCA employee, I have a free membership. Silly not to use it!

Well, that is it for now. Stay Safe!!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment