Monday, September 21, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 14

Hi Team!

Today was not a great day for climbing the ladder (but God is able)

I have been sick since saturday but I am feeling better. Today I went to work and my right knee decided to go out on me. I did not walk today. I iced it instead. Wednesday I will return to my usual walking.

Another reason it wasn't such a good day is that I kept bumping the button on the pedometer that resets it. I have no idea how much incidental walking I did today. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Coach Alex let her silence speak louder than words ever could and did not respond at all to my message of not being able to walk today. We have since spoken and she still loves me. YAY ME!

Need to get more sleep and drink more fluids. Nothing new! LOL

Until tomorrow- Stay Safe!!

Hotflash out

No comments:

Post a Comment