Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 15

Hi Team!

Even though this was not an official work out day, it has been a good day for me. My knee is still bothering me a little, although more bothersome is the right foot, but I think I will live and I plan to walk tomorrow either way. (I mean if it hurts or not, not if I'm dead or not! LOL) I believe this is a spiritual attack, so you prayer warriors out there, please pray! Thanks.

My step count today is 8192. That translates to 2.97 miles and 402.6 calories.

I went to bed early enough to get a full six hours last night.

I drank just over a quart of water today. For me that is GREAT! And I will try to get at least another 20 ounces in before 9:30 tonight.

One of my child care parents, the wife of a fireman actually, was staring at me as she approached me when she picked up her daughter today. I felt a little funny as I realized she was staring. But then she smiled and said, "You're losing weight. I really notice it." I was excited! I said, "really, you can see it?" She said she definitely noticed. (YAY ME!!) I thanked her for noticing and commenting and told her that it has only been two weeks since I started working out. She said to keep it up. I told her I needed to lose 51 pounds and she was shocked. I told her that would put me at 150 which was still overweight but I thought it sounded pretty darn sexy. She laughed!

I am feeling very encouraged today and I am looking forward to my walk tomorrow.

For those of you who have been attempting to leave comments on my blog, please try again. I adjusted some settings and I hope the problem is fixed, although I am not sure my settings caused the problem in the first place. Just please comment so I can see if it is working. Thanks so much.

Okay, I am getting off of the computer for the evening now so until next time I update my blog and you read it, STAY SAFE!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment