Sunday, September 20, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 13

Hi Team!

Remember yesterday that I said Sunday is a day of rest? Well, I meant it!

I woke up feeling like CRAP and decided to stay home instead of going to church today. I slept in and then spent most of my day reading. I did not make the effort to drink extra water, which I should have, especially feeling sick. I did not go out of my way to walk or exercise. In fact I only walked 1,801 steps today. Tomorrow, weather I feel well or not, it is back to work and not just the job I do for pay. I have a date with Coach Alex at 9:00 for our 3 mile walk and 10 flights of stairs. YAY ME!!

For those of you who have been trying ot post comments for me, THANK YOU! I need all the encouragement I can get. I am still investigating why I am not getting those messages, but please don't give up!!

Until next time, Stay Safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment