Monday, March 8, 2010

Report From Ladder Company 40 Days 168 and 169

Hi Team!

Saturday

Today was a humdrum kind of day.  I went to bed a little past 8pm last night, or maybe a little closer to 9, I'm not quite sure but friday night wrestling was still on (UGH!).  I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and Brian did not get me up until 8 this morning so I had PLENTY of sleep last night.  I drank 2 quarts of juice/sugar free drink mix today, barely.  I did not go exercise even though I am a little behind.  I simply did not feel that well today.  I have to give myself a two for three.  I did go with my husband to help my mother-in-law pick up one of her two vehicles that were in the shop and then we went to breakfast together.  It was nice to catch up with her for a change.  We only live 6 tenths of a mile from her and we both love her dearly, but we haven't been connecting much lately.  I enjoyed our morning together.  After that Brian and I did some much needed grocery shopping.  How fun!   (NOT)  After that, I was pretty lazy the rest of the day.  The long week must have caught up with me because even after 12 hours of rest I am still exhausted.

Sunday

Today I am in worse shape than yesterday.  I woke up feeling fine.  But after I ate breakfast (the largest banana I have ever seen -and I shared it with my gluttonous brat), I started to feel nauseous and that remained feeling that way for pretty much the remainder of the day.  I went to church anyway and then came home and napped.  Nothing else was accomplished today.  I awoke around dinner time feeling much better.  I did get two quarts of sugar free drink mix down today, after dinner.  I simply didn't feel like or think about drinking anything much earlier.  That makes me 2 for three again today.  Could be worse.  I'll try to get better, I just think my body got worn out.

Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment