Thursday, December 17, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 93

Hi Team!

It is a quarter to nine and I intend to write this post, read a few posts from the blogs I follow and be in bed by 10!

I had a really good, but long day today. I started work at 6 this morning and got off at 6:15 this evening. I had about 12 minutes for lunch, and the rest of the time I was busy! But I still managed to drink 3 quarts today and got in at least 9,960 steps. And I slept WELL last night! YAY ME!! I do believe that makes me 3 for 3! Woo Hoo!

In fire dept. related news: Well, it isn't exactly fire DEPT. news, but fire stuff related. My bro posted on the crusty jakes web site links to his blog and facebook group for Engine 17. The Jakes are SO cool!!! They have started to offer him suggestions on how to get things he needs for ol' Engine 17 and offering to send him stuff their dept. is discarding, and talking about coming to meet him and deliver them, for a bribe. I feel warm and fuzzy all over!!!

Oh, and today, while I was shopping spending petty cash for work, I also picked up stuff to decorate cookies! Hopefully I WILL get around to making them! I think it will be very fun to share them with the firemen.

Ok, if I'm gonna get to bed at the planned time, I have to go!

Take care and stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment