Monday, December 14, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 90

Hi Team!

I am reporting a day late again. I HAVE to stop doing that!

Day 90 was a great day for me. I didn't break any records or over achieve any goals or anything like that. In fact I was feeling sick most of the day. The great part was that I slept!!!!

I had 9 hours of down time to sleep and then played hooky from church and slept some more. I went to church when the service was over so that I could attend the next to last choir practice before our holiday performance but then I came back home and had more rest, and even skipped quiz practice. It felt GOOD! =) Sometimes I get SO tired that sleep just won't come (unless it is totally inappropriate) and when I finally get a good long period of sleep it feels so amazingly good. Now I feel human again. (And I didn't have to resort to the mp3!! Yay me!)

I drank 2 1/2 quarts of peach tea during the day too. I didn't get that much exercise though. Pete only logged less than 1000 steps, but I know he was teasing. He has been playing Tarzan from his tether a lot again lately. I guess I will have to take him back to Washougal and threaten him with Squad 96 again! Shucks, now I have an excuse to go. =) hee hee

I guess I am two for three for the day. Coach Alex already cancelled on me for our Monday morning walk so I am going to take it easy then too. We have snow on the ground, though not much. People around here freak out at the sight of snow. It's really quite silly if you ask me. Sigh.

Until later, Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment