Monday, December 14, 2009

Hi Team!

I am going to keep this very short, sorry about the boring factor, but it is amost 11 and as you know I get up at 4:30.

I did sleep pretty well last night and in fact would still be sleeping if I had not set my cell phone as well as my alarm clock. Apparently I failed to reset the alarm clock last time so it didn't go off. But I awoke to the sound of Klaxons! (they are an obnoxious way to wake up, by the way!)

I drank 3 quarts today, though admittedly some of that was (gasp) Cherry Pepsi! I have been feeling a little discouraged and blue the last several days and I am starting to realize that my actions are reflecting that.

I did not get my walk in today because of the weather situation here and Coach Alex cancelled on me and I had a ton of work to do. I should have gone anyway as I cannot go wed or fri this week due to work. Pete only recorded 3,783 steps today, but in my defense, he did slack off a lot! I'm telling you, Squad 6 is calling Pete's name!

I guess that made me 2 for three, barely -kind of pushing it on the sleep thing. It looks like it will be a week of two's at best so I had better make them strong twos!

And that means bed... NOW!

Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

1 comment:

  1. Perk up, I know you can meet all your goals each day! But no more Cherry Pepsi! Why are you feeling blue? Remember, God is with you and will lift you up when you are weary.

    ReplyDelete