Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 79

Hi Team!

Today was not the best day. Being peri-menopausal really sucks sometimes! I have felt like crap all day. Enough said.

I did drink plenty of fluids today and I slept fairly well and a resonable number of hours. Well, maybe not reasonable, but a number I can live with, one of my better nights.

Due to a number of reasons, three of which being that a) I had a half day and therefore had to go back to work early, b) I felt so badly and c) I had a friend that really wanted to meet so she could vent, I did not go walking to day. Pete says I still walked 5,397 steps today. YAY me!!

Although I have been good about going recently, I won't be going Friday either because I will be attending the Fire Department Awards Ceremonies.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I removed the patch from my fire department jacket, as I said I would. I do not want anyone thinking I am pretending to be something I am not. It looks naked without a patch on the arm. :( I am looking for a "fire department volunteer" patch to replace it. I can get one through the Roberts Company on line for two dollars, but minimum shipping is 6 dollars so it will have to wait until I need something else from them too.

Here is a picture of me in the jacket with the McChord Fire Department patch on the arm.

fd,fire department

And here is a rather scary picture of me with the jacket after removing the patch. Notice the sleeve looks naked.

McChord Fire Department,Fire Department,Me

Well, gotta go. Kid needs to finish homework and needs the computer.

Stay safe.

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment