Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 47

Hi Team!

Some days, I could just strangle Pete! If he were a person, I might be a criminal already. Pete claims I have walked 1,484 steps today. At 2:00 pm however, he had logged over 12,000 steps. YAY ME! Sometime between then and now, he got cleared. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I need to find a pedometer with a cover over the buttons!

I did drink plenty of fluids today and I enjoyed my walk/work out with Coach Alex. (She is so awesome!) I didn't get enough sleep last night, but that is mostly due to sudden viruses taking over the computer and I had to work on getting them off of my computer. I am happy to report my computer is clean. (I think the problem is that my son has to use a jump drive between home and school and it cannot be avoided.) I have to run scans all the time even with McAfee that I pay for and whatever program it is that qwest uses. In any case, I am in the clear for now.

I am going to go to bed now because I really need the sleep. Thanks for reading. YOu all rock!

Stay Safe!

Hotflash out!

No comments:

Post a Comment