Thursday, October 15, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 35

Hi Team!

Today was a much better day than yesterday. I started a women's group at Coach Alex's church today called Warrior Women, and it is about not giving up, among other things. Just what the BIG doctor ordered! It was a real pick me up today. Also, I found my firehat earring in the parking lot of my company's main office. YAY ME!! I am still not feeling that well and I have been EXTREMELY tired today as I did not sleep well last night. But I am plugging at it anyway.

Pete logged 9,675 steps today, and that total was taken a full two hours + earlier than when I usually check it. I guess I did all right today! I have also drank my two quarts of fluids today. I intend to try and get more sleep tonight. And that is why I checked Pete's tally early.

I still have a few things to do, but hopefully I will be in bed soon!

Thanks for the support. You are all awesome!

Talk to you soon... STAY SAFE!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment