Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 33

Hi Team!!

I am extra happy today, that is why the extra ! in Hi Team!!

Pete counted 9525 steps today, and it wasn't even a day of purposely walking! YAY ME!!! :D

I drank 2 1/2 quarts today, easily so that is great too.

My biggest weakness is wrapping things up early enough to get a good night's sleep. Please keep praying for me on that. It's tough being a night owl trapped in an early bird's body! (or vice versa, whatever!)

I would just like to officially announce that the end of the tunnel is in sight, at least a little. I have secured half of the funding needed to pay for my EMT classes from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous. I would like to say a big thank you to that person. Believing in my dream is the biggest encouragement anyone could give me and I feel so blessed to have friends, family and even relative strangers being SO supportive of me. I have received encouragement from firefighters I have never met on firefighter nation (similar to facebook) and on a fan fiction story site, and firefighters whose paths have crossed mine in public. To ALL of you, THANK YOU!

I have to wrap it up now. The bed is calling me. "Karen... Karen..."
Did you hear it? "KAREN... KAREN..." Oh, it's getting louder. I'd better go!

Until later... Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment