Thursday, October 1, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 22

Hi Team!

I hope the rain hasn't gotten any of you down. I am kind of liking it, but I am not looking forward to my walk tomorrow because if it is icky out I will be walking inside the mall instead of outside. I like the outside better.

Well, according to Pete I walked 7,269 steps today. That is 357 calories! Yay me!!

I did a good job on my fluids today, about 60 ounces. :D

As I warned yesterday, the sleep level was not so good. (Only 4 1/2 hours down time) Today I will do better.

I have a quiz meet (Bible quizzing) that I am score keeping for this weekend so if I don't post my friday posting on time, don't be alarmed. I will catch it up by saturday evening or make one "two day" post.

My boss has officially decided I am obsessed with my fire department "stuff". I could have told her that!! I admit it freely. I broke down and ordered something I have been wanting. In the next week or so I should have a ball cap with the maltese cross on it and the words "Fire Department". I usually wear a ball cap when I have to be out in the rain. (Such as supervising recess or going for walks.) I might as well wear one that makes me smile!

I am a little apprehensive about walking tomorrow after all the trouble I had yesterday. I am praying I don't have the numbness in my feet again. That was really unpleasant. I want to walk with confidence. God is Able and therefore, I will not worry. (at least I'm trying not to).

One week until I weigh in and take measurements. We'll see what kind of progress I've made.

Thanks for reading and for supporting my dreams. I love you all.

Until next time, stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment