Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 8

Hi Team!

Here I am again. I am still determined but it has been a challenging last several days. Lots going on to keep me busy. I still have not gotten my list made. Aaaarrrgggghhhhhh!!! Please keep nagging!

I didn't get time to exchange my pedometer today but the part that does seem to be working is the actual step counter. IF it was accurate, I walked 5,545 steps today, plus at least another 500 that I didn't have the pedometer attached to me for. But for all practical purposes I will count just the 5,545.

I ate reasonably but did not drink my water. Grrrrrrr.

Tomorrow is a day of running. I have my regular shifts to work, my hour walk, plus I have to go in two hours early for the afternoon shift. I think I should have plenty of stepping in for the day. WIth any luck I will be able to exchange the pedometer on Friday. It seems to count steps but the heart rate monitor fluctuates both up and down without my finger on the sensor! (anywhere from 54-98 beats per minute. Hmmmmmmmmm!) Also the alarm on the clock part doesn't seem to work.

Oh, I hate to admit it, but I haven't even attempted the push ups yet. I forgot last night. OOps! 100% honesty is my policy so as embarrassing as it sometimes is, I am telling all. I'll try to do better.

Until next time,

STAY SAFE!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment