Sunday, September 13, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 6

Hi Team!

At last report I was mourning the untimely death by suicide of my pedometer. It seems one of my team members has graciously offered to replace mine. THANKS DADDY! Tomorrow I will go compare and price pedometers so that I can once again post stats and have something visual to measure my success with.

Today was a pretty good, though uneventful day. (Sunday IS a day of rest!)After Saturday, I needed a rest! I did get about 6 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Better than some nights, but still shooting for a minimum of 7 1/2. I didn't get much exercise today. I spent most of my day researching for my lesson plans for work. Tomorrow I will be walking for an hour with Coach Alex. YAY ME!

I have been very good about my eating habits today. I had a small brownie for breakfast, with coffee. (I had saved it from yesterday instead of gobbling it when I had the chance.) I had a reasonable lunch and a reasonable dinner, not even going back for seconds! And I am satisfied. I could be doing better about drinking water though. I haven't had any today, now that I think about it. I shall get myself a glass of water when I finish here.

Right after I get my water I am going to attempt a few push-ups. It will be a site I am sure. I am not even sure I can do girly push-ups. I will need upper body strength to reach my goal so I have to try. (please note the red, embarrassed face)

Nothing else to report. Thanks for following along and for cheering me on. I love you all!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment