Saturday, September 12, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 5

Hello Team!

Today was another bust, but I am trying not to be discouraged. It seems that the pedometer never recovered from it's sudden leap the other day. It had a delayed reaction, but definitely was successful in its suicide attempt! SIGH

I know I didn't get that much walking in today though. In fact, probably less than a normal day, due to the quiz meet and fire buff battalion meeting. At the quiz meet I was a score keeper so I spent most of my time planted on my fanny pushing a pencil. The fire buff battalion meeting in the evening was another 2 1/2 hours of sitting.

I won't be able to purchase a new pedometer until after payday on the 15th, most likely, so there won't be much here in the way of daily stats until after that.

On a positive note, I DID get 7 hours of sleep last night! (but I still dozed during an "officials" meeting at the quiz meet. (ho hum!)

I just realized that I have not completed my list of things I want to change in my lifestyle yet, so perhaps I will get that completed tomorrow.

Thanks to those of you who have chosen to subscribe to this blog in support of my efforts. Thanks for the comments in my e-mail and on my facebook acct. Your encouragements really make a difference and I appreciate you very much for taking the time to help me with this.

God bless you all and please, STAY SAFE!

Hotflash out,

No comments:

Post a Comment