Saturday, September 26, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 18

Hi Team!

Welcome to my Bro! Today was a pretty decent day. I forgot to clip Pete n until almost noon, but even so, I still clocked 6,472 steps. I am sure I did close to 7,500 or so if you count what Pete did not. Most of my walking today was at the 16th annual East Pierce Fire and Rescue Open House, which I will discuss in more detail in my Flashpointz entry after I finish this one.

My fluid intake today was only about 48 oz, but that isn't too bad. And I haven't given up. I have approximately two more hours to get the fluids down.

I slept about 8 hours last night. YAY ME!!

Today my neice and I took several pictures at the EPF&R open house. I had them processed right away and looking at my pictures even I can see an improvement. My face looks thinner and I thought younger (but maybe that was just me), and my blouse fit better too. I must confess that I weighed myself on a scale I found at the office where I work on Friday. I was extremely disappointed to note not one pound difference from the weight I started this blog with. However, I do not believe what that scale says. Either it or the one I weighed on to begin with lies, or I have replaced fat with muscle from the walking. (I have noticed definite shape to my calves that wasn't there before.) I can see a difference and others, who were not aware that I was working on it, noticed too. Therefore, I am not going to let it discourage me. GOD is ABLE! I will weigh again after day 28.

Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for continuing to encourage me and for reading this. Stay Safe!!!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment