Thursday, September 24, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 17

Hi Team!

This will be a BRIEF post tonight. This EMT wannabe is TIRED!

Unfortunately I had another case of the stupid little reset button on the pedometer getting bumped. My nearest guess is that I walked approx 7,500-8,000 steps today. When I last looked around 3:30 it was at just under 5,800. Being only a guess however, I have no other associated stats to post.

I did marginally well on fluid intake today, about a quart and a half. NOt terrible, but not great either, especially after yesterday's victory.

I also didn't sleep well last night. I would say conservatively that I got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep. That is not enough!

Tomorrow is a walk day and Coach Alex will be there with her smiling face and Kick Me in the Ass (if needed), take no excuses attitude. YAY ME!! I really do love my coach!! I couldn't be blessed with a better one!

For those of you supporting me in prayer, please pray for the knee to stop acting up and the foot to stop hurting. Thanks for your support. Thanks for reading my blog. Thanks for believing in me.

"It's about hopin'/ It's about dreamin'/ it's about never not believin'/
It's about takin' a walk out on the wire and never lookin' down/ It's about livin'/ It's never dyin'/ It's about spreadin' your wings and flyin'/yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah/ It's all about tryin'" -Little Big Town, "Tryin'"

Until later, Stay Safe!

Hotflash out

No comments:

Post a Comment