Sunday, November 29, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 Day 75

Hi Team!

I fell asleep and forgot to post day 75 so here it is a day late.

Saturday: I slept very well last night. I forgot to employ Pete for the day, but I can tell you my walking was not remarkable. Probably a little below average for a Saturday. I did however, get plenty of fluids in me today.

My mother-in-law treated us, (her sister, my son, his girlfriend and her mother, and myself) to Christmas Tea at the Secret Garden, a Victorian Tea House in Sumner, WA. This is a tradition we started as a family several years ago and it is an absolutely delightful experience. I was especially good and ordered an Orchard Peach Roobius tea (red tea) which is naturally decaf and had at least 4 pots of tea over our 4 hour visit there. While engaged in conversation I discovered that my son's girlfriend's mom was a huge fan of Emergency! in the 70's! Cool! I promised to loan her the series a season at a time. She was almost as thrilled as I always am when I watch it. Her daugher and my son just rolled their eyes at us. LOL

Well, 2/3 isn't too bad. Nobody's perfect!

Until next time, Stay Safe!

Hotflash out!

1 comment:

  1. HEHE, it's the holidays, you get a little slack! I've been watching every episode of Emergency! on the nbc website while at work. (at like 3a-6a there is nothing going on...)

    ReplyDelete