Sunday, October 25, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 44

Hi Team!

I'm posting early hoping to get to bed at a decent time.

Today I drank my two quarts of fluid and I had a day of rest. I only logged 2,334 steps on Pete, but I did go to sunday school, church services and quiz practice so that involved a lot of sitting. I slept pretty well for the few hours I got last night. I woke up around 4:30 when my family was getting ready to leave for a day of hunting. I couldn't go back to sleep and I had been up late so I was pretty gosh darned tired today and had a hard time staying awake at church.

I am feeling more and more like pushing myself to reach for the highest dreams. Even my mom is encouraging me to go all the way for it now. Once I finish EMT school, work for a year, obtain paramedic courses and become a paramedic I want to go through the fire academy. We'll see if I am still saying that when the time comes, but if I'm gonna live the dream I should do it all the way! If I don't try I will never know!

Short and sweet so I can finish up other things before bed!

Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment