Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 40

Hi Team!

Auuuuuugggghhh! Where does the time go??? It is very late and I should be in bed so this will be another short blog.

I forgot to put Pete into commission this morning so I went to work with out him. I put him in service about 10:00 am instead of 4:45 am so his results are not really accurate. He only recorded 4,516 steps. Oh well. Maybe he needed the rest.

I drank my two quarts of fluids today as usual.

I am getting more and more comfortable with stairs. Most of the time now I can go up or down without feeling like I need to use the handrail. This is great because not only does it mean my knees are getting stronger, but I am also not having to get as many flu bugs on my hands! I work in a school so those rails are heavily used and we all know how well children wash their hands. (Heck, adults aren't much better, often times.)

Well, that's all folks. I'm heading to bed!

Stay safe!

Hotflash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment