Sunday, October 18, 2009

Report From Ladder Company 40 -Day 37

Hi Team!

OOOPS! I Forgot to post yesterday! Here it is, late.

I was so excited about FINALLY having high speed internet, that I did nothing but watch YouTube and catch up on a few games on facebook that I had given up on with dial up. I never knew there were so many cool firefighting related videos on YouTube! My favorite is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8xL_yp8fk Click on the link or cut and paste into your browser. It is awesome!

Anyway, I forgot to put Pete on the waist band yesterday so I don't have a step count for the day. Suffice it to say it was minimal. I've already admitted I spent the day on YouTube!

I did eat moderately, and I drank a good 3 or more quarts of fluids yesterday! I attended my second Fire Buff Battalion meeting too. I'll tell you about it later in another Flashpointz blog.

That's about it. Sorry it was short!

Stay Safe!

Hotflash out.

2 comments:

  1. http://bestfirefightervideo.com/

    If you haven't been there yet, go there. Has FF news, pics, vids and all kinds of stuff. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 911,

    Thanks! I'll check it out!

    Hotflash

    ReplyDelete